Nicked shamelessly from Kevin C. (who is a twisted little kilt wearing freak...but a good egg all the same). :0)
1) Are your parents married or divorced? Ummmm...dead? (Which could be the considered the same as married).
2) Are you a vegetarian? No, but I did vote Liberal in the last election.
3) Do you believe in Heaven? Yes, and it's called "Cadbury's Dairy Milk".
4) Have you ever come close to dying? Probably, but not in a freaky "Final Destination" kinda way.
5) What jewelery do you wear 24/7? Rings, chains, earrings - too feckin' lazy to take it all off at night.
6) Favourite time of day? Shift change.
7) Do you eat the stems off broccoli? Bring on the french onion dip and I will demonstrate.
8) Do you wear makeup? Only on days that I don't want to scare small children.
9) Ever have plastic surgery? Do I "look" like I have ever had plastic surgery? C'mon! I'd be feckin' rich from suing his ass if that's the case.
10) Do you colour your hair? If I did I'd pick something nicer than "carrot red".
11) What do you wear to bed? Depends on the occasion. ;0)
12) Have you ever done anything illegal? Possibly filling out this "meme".
13) Can you roll your tongue? Around what?
14) Do you tweeze your eyebrows? Tweeze, pluck, wax...and then pencil them back in again? Nope :0)
16) Do you believe in abortions? No, they are figments of my imagination like fairies and pixies - duh.
17) Your Future child's name? I was thinking of adopting one of those kids off the telly - I think they come pre-named...like Cabbage Patch dolls.
19) Do you snore? Like a freaking freight train.
20) If you could go anywhere in the world where would it be? Any place with a 5-star rating and a half decent lounge singer.
21) Do you sleep with stuffed animals? Savannah's a wee bit pudgey...but I don't think she's stuffed.
22) If you won the lottery, what would you do first? Collect and deposit the cheque. (Obviously)
23) Gold or silver? Gooooooooooooold (credit to "Goldmember")
24) Hamburger or hot dog? This sounds like a B platoon bbq. Ummmm...hamburger please :0) wiv lettuce, tomato, a little onion, ketchup, mouse-turd, and relish...or if you have any of that Lick's "Guk" that would be good too. :0)
25) If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be? Chocolate digestives (with a cuppa tea for dunkin').
26) City, beach or country? Beach - preferably a British seaside resort, complete with deckchairs, seagulls...and the tempting waft of the chippy up on the promenade.
27) What was the last thing you touched? The keyboard (ha! thought you'd get me to say something incriminating didn't you?)
28) Where did you eat last? On pd16.
29) When's the last time you cried? 2 seconds after I started this meme.
30) Do you read blogs? Hell yes. Right bloody nosey parker I am, eh?
31) Would you ever go out dressed like the opposite sex? Sure...costume parties are a blast!
32) Ever been involved with the police? Yeah, buncha freaks :0) hehehe
33) What's your favourite shampoo? Pantene...their conditioners rock too.
34) Do you talk in your sleep? I've never been awake to hear ;0)
35) Ocean or pool? Both! Waterbaby alert!
36) What's your favourite song at the moment? TBA - know the tune damned if I know what it's called! LOL
37) What's your favourite colour(s)? blue 'n' green...oh and black...ummmm....and ...feck, just give me the whole crayon box will ya?
38) Window seat or aisle? Window...I write rude slogans in the condensation.
39) Ever met anyone famous? Political figures sure...but no rock stars or movie stars.
40) Do you feel that you've had a truly successful life? They'll write books about it!
41) Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it? twirl, suck 'n' slurp :0) - dead classy me!
42) Barbara Walters or Oprah? The big "O". Bra size guru extraordinaire.
43) Basketball or Football? Proper English football! (and it's NOT called soccer!)
44) How long do your showers last? 'til the hot water runs out.
45) Automatic or do you drive a stick shift? Automatic...would love to learn stick though.
46) Cake or ice cream? Cake - preferably something chocolate and devilishly decadent.
47) Are you self-conscious? I can be at times...and other times I really don't give a flying fart.
48) Have you ever drank so much you threw up? *hic* I have had a direct line to God on the great white telephone on previous occasions, this is true.
49) Have you ever given money to homeless people? Homeless? Like that "Shakey Woman" scam artist in downtown Toronto? Who drives a BMW and lives in a fancy condo with a flat screen tv? Hell no!
50) Have you ever been in love? Yep - I'm a softy.
51) Where do you wish you were? In an English pub having a ploughman's lunch. Dunno if the ploughman would be too impressed though. :0)
52) Are you wearing socks? Yup, black ones...not very exciting is it? But at least they are clean.
53) Have you ever ridden in an ambulance? Yup.
54) Can you tango? Ummmm....the dance, nope...the soft drink, sure!
55) Last gift you received? A travel mug...well it wasn't a gift actually, I have to return it at some point, but inside was a gift (nice hot cuppa tea)...oh, and a packet of Walker's Cheese and Onion crisps. (drooool). No, the crisps weren't in the travel mug too, they'd get soggy like that, silly.
56) Last sport you played? Put the unit on the detail (police version of pin the tail...) :0)
57) Things you spend a lot of money on? Petrol. Feckin' $1.05 a litre for gawd's sakes.
58) Where do you live? In my own little world at times.
59) Where were you born? Gawd is this thing ever going to be over? I am ready to cry again. I was born in Chatham...there...satisfied? Questions, questions, questions...forever asking questions.
60) Last wedding attended? L-o-n-g time ago (15 plus years maybe?) Been to more than my fair share of funerals lately. Guess the weddings will start up once our kids start getting hitched.
61) Favourite fast food restaurant? Wendy's/Lick's.
62) What did you do last weekend? Worked, went to the gym, played tennis - lol
63) Most hated food(s)? Brussels.
64) What's your least favourite chores? cleaning the oven, cleaning out the fridge, cleaning the litter box ...ok ....maybe just "cleaning" in general.
65) Can you sing? Yes, (you didn't ask how well though). :0)
66) Last person you text messaged? A tennis pro.
67) Last place you went on holiday? Cuba
68) Favourite regular drink? Tea/Coffee/and various alcohol related beverages :0)
69) what's a good question for 69? Ummmmm...Do you? lol
70) Favourite day of the year? Any day that I can have a good laugh with good friends. :0)