October 16, 2006

stuff i nicked

ARE YOU:
1. A Cuddler? Yes and no. I don't mind a wee cuddle ..but I hate feeling suffocated by clinging people who constantly have to touch and paw. Gimme space!
2. A morning person? Unfortunately...in a bright eyed, bushy tailed, angonizingly perky kind of way...yes.
3. Are you a perfectionist? Ummm...I dunno. Sometimes? Probably not - define perfectionist.
4. An only child? Yes, just me growing up, but I discovered I have two younger half sisters when I was in my mid 20's.
5. Catholic: No, plain old Church of England here. No fancy swinging incense or dark confessionals...or pervy priests.
6. In your pajamas? Nope, blue jeans, blue t-shirt, blue cardigan...pink fluffy slippers (they bring out my eyes).
7. Currently suffering from a broken heart? Nope - all fixed ta. The cracks hardly show. (convincing? No, I didn't think so).
8. Okay styling other people's hair? Huh? I used to have a "Girls World" head when I was growing up if that counts.
9. Left handed? Actually yes, I am a south paw. We're more artistic apparently.
10. Addicted to MySpace? Nope...addicted to Blogger.
11. Shy around the opposite gender? Depends...is it someone I fancy and am trying to impress? In which case...yes...duh!
12. Loud? Depends on alcohol units consumed.

DO YOU:
12. Bite your nails? I used to when I was a young thing...then I discovered the pampering luxury of professional manicures.
13. Get paranoid at times? Nah, not paranoid, got a whacking great inferiority complex, but definitely not paranoid.
14. Currently regret something that you have said/done? Nope, nothing springs to mind...ahhhh the advantages of middle-aged forgetfulness.
15. Curse frequently when you get mad? At work - like a sailor. At home - hardly ever.
16. Enjoy country music? Yehaw! Absolutely.
17. Enjoy jazz music? Developing a definite liking (Michael Buble, Diana Krall)
18. Enjoy smoothies? I honestly have never had one. I'd personally prefer a milkshake to be honest. I am not big on "bits" in my drinks.
19. Enjoy talking on the phone? Not as much as I used to...maybe if there was someone "special" to natter with, but after spending all day on the phone at work - rabbiting on the phone at home doesn't rate too high right now.
20. Have a lot to learn? I generally wing it.
21. Have a pet? Two feline goddesses.
22. Have a tendency to fall for the "wrong" person? All the bloody time.
23. Have all your grandparents died? Yes - parents too. I miss mum more than words can say.
24. Have at least one sibling? See previous question #4.
25. Have been told that you are smart? Yes. Don't shatter my last illusion of grandeur, please.
26. Have had a broken bone? Yes, and managed to simultaneously dislocate my shoulder in a rather magnificent half gaynor from the shed roof.
27. Have Caller I.D. on your phone? Yes, both landline and cellular - no bugger calls though.

HAVE YOU:
28. Changed a diaper? Yes, tons of steaming, stinking piles of 'em.
29. Changed a lot over the past year? Are we still talking about diapers? Cos the answer is no.
30. Had friends who have never seen your natural hair colour? Nope, they all know I am a gingernut.
31. Had surgery? Yes.
32. Killed anyone? Nope.
33. Had your haircut within the last week? Nope.

LAST PERSON WHO:
1. Slept in the bed beside you? Do either of the feline goddesses count?
2. Saw you cry? Ummmm...see feline goddesses again. They are the keepers of my darkest secrets.
3. Went to the movies with you? That fella I didn't feel the zing with.
4. You went to the mall with? I normally go by myself- and then for as short a time as possible.
5. You went to dinner with? The boy.
6. You talked to on the phone? The boy - again.
7. Said 'I love you' to you and meant it? The last person who said that to me and meant it...in the love/sex sense of the word...rather than the love/family sense of the word? Oh fuck. That was probably "Biff" (circa 1993-1999)...OK, shutup...you can stop laughing now.
8. Broke your heart? Over love? "Biff" 1999 Over a crush? "Maybe" 2005
9. Made you laugh? The guys at work last night. We were getting goofy seeing as it was our last night in for night shift.

WOULD YOU RATHER?
1. Pierce your nose or tongue? Nose - if I had to choose. I don't find it classy or refined on a woman of my age. It's something teenagers should do...and grow out of.
2. Be serious or be funny? I would rather be seriously funny.
3. Drink whole or skim milk? Skim is better for me...but full cream milk does taste better in my coffee.
4. Die in a fire or drown? Drowning apparently is one of the most painful ways to die, but either would probably be excruciating. I assume drowning would be faster.
5. Spend time with your parents or enemies? Parents - duh!

ABOUT YOU!
1. What time is it? 3pm-ish
2 Name? Susan
3. Nickname(s)? Haven't had a nickname since schooldays.
4. Where were you born? Canada
5. What is your birthdate? January 1967
6 What do you want? Lotsa money, to be considered a wanton sex goddess (worshipped and adored accordingly)...and a lifetime supply of Dairy Milk.
7. Where do you want to live? Would love to move back home to England. (Sometimes you have to leave "home" in order to know where "home" really is).
8. How many kids do you want? I have 1...that's enough, I'm not "mumsy" enough for more.

2 comments:

gemmak said...

#13....excellent! lol :o)

Amanda said...

Im so making Note of a Me/Me opportunity here.