In the spirit of giving at Christmas time I have to thank Jennyta for the gift of a new meme! And just in time for the New Year too!
(Stop groaning you lot!)
So without further ado, here's my top 7 of 2006 (why it's top 7 and not top 10 of 2006 or even top 6 of 2006 I haven't a clue).
7. Moving into an acting supervisor role at work.
6. Seeing the boy turn 19 - and finding he's turned into a loving, considerate young man...now just to find him a nice girlfriend I approve of ;) (meddling mother? me? nah!)
5. Managing the Naplobo-whatever it was called. Posting every day during the month of November. (Yes, some days watching paint dry was more entertaining...but I persisted!)
4. Proving to myself that if I put my mind to it, I can do anything - in this case reworking my finances (and working my ass off in overtime) to make my dream of home ownership a reality.
3. Finally getting my Will and Power of Attorney drawn up. (Procrastinator extrodinaire)
2. Getting a couple of commendations/documentations at work for a "job well done".
and my number one for 2006 is (drumroll please)
1. The new house!!
2007 promises to be an exciting year - no doubt with oodles of drama, laughter and tears! (And tons of photographs!)