March 16, 2007

Progress to date (ptd)

Well I noticed that Moonie is posting her progress photos...so I figured what-the-heck. Just the face so far, I haven't taken any new body shots yet. On the plus side however the new jeans and dress pants I purchased around the end of November are getting a wee bit saggy and I can even slide off the dress pants without even undoing the button or the zipper with practically no effort. (note to self...time to buy a belt, this could be embarrassing!) J. has offered to "loan" me a few things, because I hate to go out and buy new gear just for it to be "too big" again in a few months. However I do love how that sounds ...has a lovely ring to it. I might browse a couple of bargain/charity shops in the meantime, just to save a buck or two.

So without further ado...here's a pic of me taken at Christmas time.


DSC01597

And here's me yesterday...

March 15 071

OK...not dolled up admittedly...but you get the gist...I think you can see a difference in the face/neck/chin area a bit.

5 comments:

Jennytc said...

Well done, you! I can certainly see the difference. I am trying to lose some weight myself and by trying REALLY hard, only managing about 1lb a week:(

Moon said...

WHOOO HOOOO! You are looking MARVELOUSSSSS DARRRLING...I see a big difference...AND I perfer your hair now, u look younger. I am so proud of you!!! Keep up the great work gf!!!

JustSue said...

Thank you guys...you've been wonderfully supportive (and that means a lot)

...and Andy?...LMAO...yeah right.

Anonymous said...

*cheers*

JustSue said...

With cheerleaders like you all in my corner how can I fail? :-D Thank you!