August 13, 2007

Let there be sewers!

070718

OK...who ordered the rock garden?
070812
OK, so most people wouldn't give a sh...but this to me looks like sewer pipes! (pardon the pun)
070812
I'm soooo impatient for them to actually start BUILDING...argh! Would be nice to know what tiny wee plot is mine at least.
070812
...but I will be patient...obviously this stuff is tres important. But wait...orange stick in the ground! Woo hoo...dunno what it means...but it's something!
070812
Is there a better way to spend a Sunday morning than photographing sewer pipes?? Seriously!

3 comments:

Jennytc said...

They seem to be taking their time, Sue. But it will all be worth it in the end.

JustSue said...

Tell me about it! But everyone tells me that once they start, they seem to go up overnight. I'll believe it when I see it.

Josh Houghtelin said...

Your excitement is awesome! You better go put your name on one of those sewer pipes. ^_^

It will definitely be amazing to see them begin building your house!