January 3, 2007

Stripped bare...

...my living room that is. Or at least that's what it looks like now that all the Christmas decorations have come down and been packed away for another year. Four hours solid and the living room still isn't straight - but given the time right now and my 4am wake up the final touches will have to wait until tomorrow.

For saying I have a fake tree, I sure have a lot of tree needles on the floor to vacuum up tomorrow night when I get home! What's up with that? And for the record fake snow gets everywhere. I'll still be dusting and vacuuming this stuff come August!

2 comments:

Snowbabies said...

We did ours on Tuesday before it was back to work and I quite pleased it took us a grand total of 2 hours but was worth it my living room is lovely, just need Paul to decorate now...lol...

JustSue said...

Everything is finally polished, vacced and back to normal...and it looks MUCH better! lol