November 14, 2006

Better late than never

Saturday night was a riot. Either I was more than overdue for a good night out...or the Gods were smiling, either way it was a night full of fun, dancing and good friends. Photo one - "the girls"...actually only one friend missing from the pic, and she was off dancing with some cute guy and we hardly saw her all night. Photo two is Jen, me...and some guy who wants to take me out sometime...how cute! He's actually a really nice guy, and I may be updating on that situation a little further at some point. Photo three a tad flushed from dancing, plus the hair isn't behaving...I am still learning the knack of doing the "do". However there is something about this woman, in this photo tonight that was a bloody man magnet. My god - talk about feast or famine! If I knew what it was I'd bottle it and make a bloody fortune - suffice to say I was on the verge of beating them off with a stick. (well....almost...OK I'm exaggerating just a titch.) I just don't get it....you wait hours for a "bus" and then several all come along at once!

4 comments:

Andy said...

I have a bus you can get on ;)

Seriously though where are the pics taken after you went home and got naked? You can send those to me via e-mail if you don't want to post them ;) Oh wait ..... better yet ..... you can come down to Portland and I'll take some with my camera ;)

JustSue said...

Andy, Andy, Andy...

All bark....no bite.

*shakes head*

He's good for the ego ladies...even if he is young enough to be my...er...much younger brother.

Moon said...

Darling YOU LOOK MARVELOUS!!!No wonder u were beating them off with a stick..gonna need a tree next time. Lovely pics...so glad u shared them..looks like u had a great time.

JustSue said...

lmao @ tree