Meme hijacked from Gemmak
First Best Pal: Hayley
First Hamster: The boy had a gerbil at age 4 if that counts. His name was Nightclimber.
First Piercing: Ears - at age 15
First Crush: First major crush was in the 3rd form, his name was Paul McParland and I loved him from afar until we left school in the 5th form. I used to do daft things like walk past his house and cover my school books with his name.
First CD: First album a K-Tel compliation record called "Don't Walk - Boogie!"
First Car: My dad's old Camero.
First Love: Andy Thompson - soldier who was serving in W. Germany. For over 3 years we learned the art of love letters and waiting for him to come home on leave.
First Stuffed Animal: I don't remember.
First Teacher: A rather jolly sized lady - Mrs. Smith
First Watch: Mickey Mouse watch from my dad for my 5th birthday.
Last Beverage: Tea
Last Vehicle Ride: Drive home from picking up chinese takeaway for dinner.
Last Movie Seen: Cars
Last Phone Call: To place the chinese food order.
Last CD Played: Michael Buble (swoon)
Last Bubble Bath: summer? - ish (I hasten to point out do I shower daily - no jokes about annual baths LOL)
Last Time You Cried: Watching some sentimental stuff on tv last night.
Last Person who gave you a hug: The boy.
Last Time you rang your mum/dad/guardian: They are all passed on.
EIGHT HAVE YOU EVERS
Have you ever dated one of your best friends: No - my best friends tend to be girls. I have enough trouble dating boys, don't need to start dating girls.
Have you ever been arrested: No
Have you ever skinny dipped: Hey! What happens in California, stays in California! (1983)
Have you ever been on TV: Yes - was on a news feature about 911.
Have you ever kissed someone and then regretted it: Never
Have you ever had a sex dream about someone you knew: My dreams tend to fall short of the actual sex part...just the "lead up to" part...then the alarm goes off, darnit! Total lunch box let down.
Have you ever been in love: Yes
Have you ever wanted to slap/punch a friend: No - they wouldn't be friends if I wanted to do that.
SEVEN THINGS YOU'RE WEARING
1 Cardigan (Val Doonican eat your heart out)
3 dressy trousers
4 pop socks
5 Slippers (pink, fluffy and cosy)
SIX THINGS YOU'VE DONE TODAY (in no particular order)
1. Read a fortune cookie.
2. Vetched about the new trainees and their cockups @ work.
3. Fed the cats.
4. Dragged the recycling boxes back into the garage (it was garbage day).
5. Checked my home email...5 times...is that a tad excessive?
6. Checked my work email once - h'mmm obviously have my priorities straight!
FIVE FAVOURITE THINGS IN NO ORDER
1. The Boy
2. Cadbury's Dairy Milk
4. Summer thunder storms
FOUR LEAST FAVOURITE THINGS
1. Brussel sprouts (childhood trauma - honest!)
2. People who are notoriously late / unreliable.
3. The smell of wet/dirty dog. (gag)
4. The sound of the alarm clock in the morning.
1. Eat or drink: Eat
2. Blonde or brunette: Blonde - I have noticed there wasn't a redhead option, I protest!
3. Pink or black: Black
TWO THINGS YOU WANT TO DO BEFORE YOU DIE
1. Publish a successful novel
2. Own my own home (in progress!! Note to God, this is not an indication of a need speed up any dying stuff!)
ONE THING I REGRET
Being too proud to take my father's offer of a paid university education.