November 27, 2006

Marvelous Monday

It's been a great day.

Work was fun for once and we all seemed to find the absurd and humour in most situations we came across. It was a good connection day with colleagues, we gelled, we bonded, we were family....tomorrow of course it will be back to normal and I wouldn't p*** on half of them if they were on fire.

Oops, sorry...out loud voice...I'm just kidding...honest!

There is a very good chance I will be able to get New Year's Day off - tentative at the moment - but it's excellent news. I am supposed to be working the day shift - which ostensibly put paid to any plans of celebrating New Year's Eve. Now suddenly all that is in the air and I am looking to make plans. The psychic in me forsees dancing, alcohol...and I have the perfect dress....except I need to hit the gym hard - are miracles possible in 30 days? Well it is the Christmas Season...anything can happen! LOL

No comments: