November 15, 2006

New Blogger Beta

Well Blogger, you have teased and tempted me with news of the New Blogger Beta...

The new Blogger promises new ways to customize my template, drag'n'drop, colours, fonts. Woot! More ways to totally balls it up!

Private blogs - now this one is REAL tempting. Anyone who was with me back in the days of "Life as we know it" and "Toasted Crumpet" will appreciate where I am coming from on that one.

Ability to label posts in order to sort, file, find etc. H'mmmm....this could just emphasize how much I tend to focus on the same one or two topics all the time.

so here goes nothing....[presses button].

3 comments:

Snowbabies said...

Well, you're still here so it must have worked lol.

We took the plung a while ago, having picked a new template to get all the new gadgets, it took some time to get everything back to how it was and have only just finished labeling 800 posts!

Sephyroth said...

Just thought I'd say hi as I'm trying to visit and comment on as many of the NaBloPoMo blogs as I can. :)

I haven't yet switched my blog to beta, but I do have some other blogs that are in beta mode, and I agree that some of the new things are really cool (especially the colour picker ;))

JustSue said...

Oh heck, that's right...I have to add labels to all my old posts! Well that will keep me out of mischief for a while...but thankfully I don't have 800 posts to edit!

...I knew there would be a benefit to having "started over" 3 times. :-)